Sunday, January 1, 2012
- Do you envision a more independent life for yourself or your loved one?
- Do you want assistance searching for programs and services to become more independent?
- Do you seek collaboration as your child transitions from the School system to Adult Services?
- Do you need help accessing public benefits or other funding sources in order to receive services?
- Do you worry about advocacy for yourself or a loved one now or in the future?
Disability Support Solutions provides a comprehensive, flexible and supportive approach to meeting the preferences of individuals and their families. Services are delivered with the goal of achieving an independent, self-directed, and fulfilled life.
- Person Centered Plans: Collaborate with team to develop goals for independence. Assist with changes to program or Service Providers.
- Service Providers: Evaluate, select, coordinate and mediate new or existing residential, vocational, and other support services.
- Transition Plans: Identify, acquire and prepare for Post-School and Adult services.
- Entitlement Programs: Search and assist to apply for Public Benefits and Funding Sources (e.g: DDA, Social Security, Medicaid)
- Advocacy for Continuity: Collaborate with Guardians,Trustees, Life Plans, and Letters of Intent to provide present and future oversight of services and quality of life.